Indian Express: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will declare the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) results online on Tuesday. And for the first time actual marksheets will be issued in just one week — May 31.
The results would be available on www.msbshse.ac.in from 11 am on Tuesday and through SMS on BSNL mobile and rediff. “Students will be able to see their subject-wise marks online. While they can take printouts of this result, students will get their original marksheets from their respective junior colleges on Monday, May 31 from 3 pm onwards,” said T N Supe, secretary of the Board. He added that the Board would also provide detail marks in broadsheet format to each college to be displayed on its notice board at 11am on May 31.
For re-evaluations students can apply from May 31 to June 9 once they get the original marksheet. Applications for re-evaluation need a photocopy of the original mark sheet and a printout of the same would be considered invalid, said a press note by the Board.
Those students wanting to appear for October 2010 exams must file their applications with regular fees by June 9 and with late fees by June 16. Like the past two years, students who have cleared all the subjects in March, 2010 may appear for class improvement exam in October 2010.
Until last year, students were able to view their results online only on the day they were to get the mark sheets.
The prestigious awards for toppers will be given away along with mark sheets on Monday. HSC results of all the eight divisions- Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Amravati, Nasik and Latur—will be available on the same day. Around 13 lakh students from the state, including 1.75 lakh from Pune division had appeared for the HSC examinations.
Students can get two photocopies of marksheets attested by Pune city Congress Seva Dal from May 25 to May 30 at Shivajinagar.
* Students can access result free of cost at all Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited-certified centres offering MS-CIT course.
* Results available on http://mahresult.nic.in, www.msbhse.ac.in, www.mh-hsc.ac.in, www.rediff.com/exams
* Helpline numbers: 25536712, 25536783 for Pune division
* For results on BSNL through SMS, type MHHSC and send to 57766, for rediff to 573335000
* Re-evaluation applications to be sent from May 31 to June 9
* October exam forms to be sent by June 9 with regular fees and by June 16 with late fees